Friday, January 13, 2006

Still In Love

David called me a little earlier.

David: I'm being attacked by Ryan's dog
me: you should give it Ryan's shoes to chew on. That seemed to work last time
David: so how's everything?
me: good...
David: are you ready for tomorrow?
me: yes. I'll see you at one?
David: yes
me: ok, talk to you then!
David: I miss you... wish you were here
me: me too... it's a bit late for me to come over
Davd: it's ok, I'll see you tomorrow
me: ok, see you then!
David: when are you going to sleep?
me: late
David: can I call you at 11:30?
me: of course

I don't know why I have the urge to write down such irrelevant conversations between David and me. I think I like reliving them as much as possible. It's not done to gloat or show off, honest.

Still feeling like I'm in a dream. Will this feeling ever wear off? When will I get used to my new life which involves an amazing boyfriend? It's been over 7 months now.

Had a nightmare last week that I was still single. Was never happier to wake up. Only a year ago I was having the opposite - dreaming of being in love and then waking to the harsh reality of being alone.

Amazing how one short phrase changed everything.

"Meeting you was fate. Becoming your friend was a choice. Falling in love with you was beyond my control."

No comments: