Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Voices Over My Shoulders

You know how in cartoons when a character can't decide what to do, an angel apears over one shoulder with good advice and a devil appears over the other with bad advice?

me: I'm nervous about the interview
April's respnse: just think you won't get it so you won't be stressed. Be negative!
David's response: be positive! Think you already have it. I know you can do it!

Funny how two people closest to me who want the best for me are completely opposite.

The interview was ok I guess. It boosted my confidence when David called and wished me luck and told me he really wanted to see me. I didn't really like how the person I'd working with was very nosy and wanted to have a more personal, rather than professional relationship. I don't want to be personal at work, that's left for outside. And I especially don't want to be friends with my boss. That could really ruin the job. Don't know if I'd get it. It does offer good money and conditions which makes me want it. Have to wait till tomorrow.

No comments: