Monday, October 18, 2004

April, Me and Fungus

April, Me and Fungus

I told April about what happened (more like not happened) yesterday with the cute podiatrist and she had some suggestions on how I should go about it.

April: u could research something about feet (or the problem ur grandma has) and start asking intelligent questions
me: fungus? eww!!!
April: I see you are not very devoted there!
me: when he was telling me what she had, in my head i was like 'please stop!'
April: well that's no way to get a man :P
if u marry him, u'll have to hear it a lot
me: u r thinking a bit too far ahead
April: hey, considering how few chances we get, this is like a golden opportunity
me: I know I know! I'm just not sure the best way to go about it
April: i just told u what to do!
research fungus!
me: is there another way?
April: no! u'll sound intelligent this way
but don't look disgusted
and he'll think u really care about ur grandma
me: i should've asked him when he moved to australia so i could find out his age but didn't think of it then
April: now, time for some research :P
enjoy!
me: omg, i can't believe i'm going to do this
April: don't think like that
me: no, I can't. It's too gross
April: how can u say it's gross? it's a serious problem!
me: fungus or my dating life?
April: well, it's your choice
me: ok, I'll look it up
April: lol!!!
me: shut up
April: I'm proud of your new low
me: I can't look at the sites. Just the names of the sites are making me sick
April: stop it, be strong
think of the wedding!
me: I can't!!!! I really can't!
April: if you had it, I'm sure you'd feel differently
me: just seriously type fungus into a search engine and you'll see that just the names of the results will make you sick
April: ok, wait...
me (referring to the results): fungus of the month? lol
April: u should ask him if he belongs to any 'fungus of the month' clubs
me: lol
April: cousin fungus??? lol
me: lol
the fungus among us
April: I can't breathe
Fun Facts About Fungi
me: lol
April: Humongous Fungus
me: fungi perfecti
April: my parents are going to think i've lost my mind i'm laughing too much
me: i'm going to see some fun facts
"We find fungi so fascinating that we wanted to share some fun facts about fungi "
April: Humongous Fungus A New Kind Of Individual
April: we shouldn't make fun of it
me: no, we shouldn't
lol
the fun facts aren't so fun
me: click on toenail fungus at the top to be grossed out
April: i don't want to be grossed out, i can barely type i'm laughing so much
i'm scared to click on that link
me: please do
April: it doesn't sound very pleasing does it?
me: my toenails hurt from reading it
April: FUNGUS 2000 - The Official Band Site
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/ash/222/
i'm intrigued by this band, fungus 2000
me: lol
maybe fungus brought them together?
April: Anthony came up with the name, "Fungus", because, at the time, "my thumb nail had been over-come with fungus"
me: they're australian
April: i know
me: and our age
April: do u want to go hear them play :P
me: lol
ok!
April: omg, we're so sad
me: although now they're probably older cos they didn't have a gig since 99
April: if they were 21 in 99...
me: their name obviously wasn't catchy enough for long term success
April: they'd be six years older which is okay
what the hell am i saying?
they're probably washed up singers living with their parents?
me: so 6 years older is ok now?
April: yup, anything is ok now
me: i'm up to 7
April: i'm on unlimited
me: so u'd go out with a 50 year old?
April: lol! no!!!!
okay i'll say 8, maybe 9
me: wow, you've changed!
April: i just don't have standards anymore
me: well, if they're older, at least they'll have lots of interesting stories to tell u
April: yeah well u can tell how far we've come, considering we're checking out a band called fungus
me: "when i was you age..."
April: oh that's a horrible thought
it's like they're grandpas
me: lol
April: I just want a guy to ask me out
any guy
even if I said no
me: even a 50 year old?
April: why would a 50 yr old ask me out?
me: cos he's a creep?
April: and why are u so obsessed with that age?
me: just giving you a perspective
April: i don't care for ur creepy 50 yr old perspective
me: well, you said any guy
April: I'd say no to him
although that's so gross
me: I just want any guy attention
April: even mr. 50 yr old Creep?
me: lol
good point
April: just giving u a perspective :P

April and I amuse each other so much.


No comments: