Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Isolated By Intelligence

Isolated By Intelligence

I just realised that I have very different opinions to most Australians.

What's with everyone being 'outraged' that Ricki Lee got kicked out of Australian Idol? Who freaking cares. If you didn't vote, then get over it. It's not like anyone will remember her in the future. She may be better than some singers but in the big picture, she's not memorable at all.

Just look at Guy. Did anyone even buy his CD? (Except maybe a few very devoted fans, like some young teenage girls?)

I won't write about my other 'different' opinions 'cause I really can't be bothered reading annoying comments telling me how wrong I am. I just get frustrated at how narrow-minded and media driven most people are.

Times like these I feel like a complete alien here and totally superior and smarter than everyone else. Not a good feeling.

No comments: