Monday, October 11, 2004

Procrastination Ramble

Procrastination Ramble

I've been listening to the Beach Boys lately and they always put me in a good mood. I feel like dancing around.

I feel like doing anything but my assignments. I can feel this is going to be another one of those whiny entries about not feeling like doing uni work. Sorry.

I watched 4400 yesterday. It was fun. Don't know what else to say about it but I enjoyed it and will be watching the finale tonight.

My window is open now and I can smell the neighbours cooking dinner. It smells sweet and roasty. I'm trying not to eat anything sweet or roasty because I want to slim down. But it's proving to be impossible.

And I've decided that it was time to stop taking anti-histamines for my allergy (or whatever it is) and I'm starting to get the red rash everywhere again and I'm itchy all over. So frustrating.

On the upside, my hair started going wavy again. Must be the warm weather. It's all shiny and wavy like I wanted it to be.

The not eating of wheat didn't help my skin. But it helped me lose some weight (like half a kilo) so I'm going to try and not eat it.

My fitness plan isn't helping much, but I'm going to stick with it for a month because that's when it's supposed to show results.

Why is it so hard to lose 5 kgs? That's all I want. Then I'd look good in all sorts of clothes. And I'd be able to wear any dress to the formal at the end of the year.

I wish I didn't care so much about how I look. And sometimes I don't, which is why I can not care about exercising and eating healthy.

I think if I didn't think I had potential to look better, I wouldn't care.

No comments: