Saturday, October 16, 2004

Feelings Suck

Feelings Suck

I don't want to dwell on this but I realised something that hadn't occurred to me earlier. I'm only 99.9% sure about this but I think that the blogger who wrote bad stuff about me is one of the commenters who pretended to understand what I was writing about (even though I didn't think she did). How odd...

I went to a dance class today and it was absolutely great. I had the best time. Exactly what dancing should be like. I think if I've started doing dancing seriously when I was kid, I might've wanted to do it as a career 'cause I love it so much.

Now, I should be doing my assignments but I'm not in the mood (when am I ever?) I feel like something's not right but I can't put a finger on it.

When Andrew and I were catching up yesterday, he apologised for being moody and he said that he knew he was being like that but couldn't help it. And I said that it was just weird 'cause it was so not like his usual easy-going and laid-back self. So he said that he got tired of always being easy-going and putting up with everything and everyone (which he always did but I thought it was just his nature but it turned out that he actually put a lot of effort into being like that, never realised he had such strong nerves). Anyway, I'm just happy to have my brother back. I had a thought that the fact he has a girlfriend now, we might drift apart, like Nadine and I did after she started going out, but hopefully we won't 'cause when it's family it's different, right? Well, it better be!

Maybe I feel weird now 'cause it's like everyone' moving on in their lives but I'm left behind. I feel stuck.

Also, my comments are a bit stuffed. The comments counter doesn't get updated sometimes.

I also realised that I write "I feel..." ALL the time! I'm going to try and stop doing that 'cause I don't think anyone likes reading emotional and sentimental stuff all the time. I know I don't.

Must remember that although I see this as my diary, it really isn't because other people read it.

No comments: