Monday, October 25, 2004

Too Distracted

Too Distracted

I'm the worst procrastinator and all the bursts of energy that are running through my body aren't helping. I feel too restless and distracted. I've found every excuse not to do my assignments. I'm so going to regret this a few days before they're due.

I called up April in the morning to share the details of last night. Had a flashback to when Nadine first started going out and telling me about it. Convinced April that I'm not on the 'other side' yet and might not even be so she's not alone. I could just feel April's hurt through the phone line. She did a great job of being happy for me though which is why I love that girl.

I'm trying not to get carried away with the whole Andrew thing because nothing might happen. April said that if an hour with BG made me happy for months, the 'blind date' with Andrew will surely make my happiness last for a year. At least. Since we've been single for so long, every little thing makes us happy for ages so a great big thing will stretch my happiness even longer.

I also got Max's email in the morning. He's starting to get clingy. Not that I would've found it clingy if I hadn't met Andrew. Max can't even be compared to Andrew. I just knew I'd stop worrying about him as soon as I met a better guy. Andrew is ambitious, puts effort into things, he works hard for what he wants and I find those qualities very attractive. Max doesn't do any of that. Andrew is more intelligent than me and I love that.

Must stop thinking about Andrew so much because I'll just start obsessing and that's never a good thing. But then again, when has that ever stopped me?

It's just still a bit hard to believe that yesterday I got what I wanted for years. Lost all hope that I ever would. Of course now that I had that, I want more. I have a feeling he won't call. I guess I'll make myself call him next week.

Of course I'll be upset if he's not interested but I'll still be happy that I had something, rather than nothing.

No comments: