Sunday, October 17, 2004

Cheering Up

Cheering Up

Wow, my assigment didn't take as long as I thought. So I came online (since we got cable now and it's too easy to just connect whenever). I got an email from April. Little things like that always cheer me up so much.

Other things that cheer me up:

  • messages from my friends, just to tell me something not important (like April messaging me to tell me that "Dancing With The Stars" ruined the Maroon 5 song "She Will Be Loved" or Amelia writing me a message in French or Max wanting to know how I am).
  • dancing
  • upbeat songs
  • a positive book
  • kids (like yesterday when I came home to find my little cousins there going insane)
  • pets (like Claudia's dog)
  • friendly strangers (this is not just a reference to BG)
  • a phone call from Nadine
  • positive feedback (whether it be a good mark or comments from readers which are always appreciated)
  • waking up refreshed in the morning
  • seeing someone do something nice for someone else (like people helping mothers hold their prams when they get off the train)
  • doing something good without anyone knowing
  • getting a job
  • seeing my students understand things that they have been having problems with
  • being the bearer of good news
  • the thought of going to America

That's all I can think of now.

No comments: