Thursday, October 14, 2004

Dress Shopping

Dress Shopping

Sally and I cut class and went shopping. (Well, the class wasn't really important but I want to sound rebellious, at least once in my life.)

Anyway, I got my dress!!! At first I couldn't find anything but the last place we went to, I found 4 dresses that all looked great. One emerald one looked sooooo good but I didn't get it 'cause I would be too self-conscious to wear it. Times like these I wish I had a boyfriend so I could show how good I looked in the dress and never wear it in public.

Another one was a cute black one but I was against wearing black. I got the one that I was most comfortable in and even though the style wasn't something I really liked, it looked better on me than on the hanger. It also needs alterations 'cause the top part is too big. It wasn't cheap either but it was on sale and I got it 'cause I didn't think I'd find anything better.

When I got home and tried it on again, I liked it a lot more. (It made me look pretty but not stand out.) My Mum says that new clothes always look better at home because there aren't any other new clothes to compare them to.

I really wanted Mum's opinion on what she thought because I can be so indecisive about buying clothes. Sally said that she always needs her Mum's opinions on clothes too. So I'm not the only one who needs her Mum for such things.

Anyway, now I'm happy that I don't have to worry about this anymore.

No comments: