Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Ballroom

Ballroom

I really need new shoes. My old slides gave me blisters on both of my soles of my feet. I can't walk.

After watching "Dancing With the Stars", April wants to go to dancing lessons. I couldn't be happier of course. Unfortunately almost all ballroom dancing classes are courses that go for about 8 weeks and I have to leave for America in about 5 weeks.

We're going to go to a casual class on the weeked. That is, if April doesn't change her mind and I'm not counting that out.

I'll be going to a dancing class on the weekend anyway, with or without her. But it'd be nice if she came along.

Regarding my allergy/whatever it is, I made an appointment with a homeopath. When I went there and asked the woman if the clinic had helped patients with my problem and she said, "Oh yes, we get all the rejects from the doctors". Well, that's nice to know!

I also went to a small local shop that my grandma told me sold formal dresses and I actually found 2 dresses that were ok. Didn't buy them though 'cause I wanted to check out a few other places. One was black and although it looked a bit boring, it sat well on me and made me look skinnier (which is always a plus). The other was very nice but required cleavage 'cause it had a very low neck. Both would need a strapless bra and they are so uncomfortable.

Guys have it so much easier. All they need is a suit and they're done.

No comments: