Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Free Time Leads To Laziness

Free Time Leads To Laziness

I've been becoming so lazy lately. Instead of taking advantage of my free day today and doing assignments, I only spent a little over an hour doing that.

I should stop borrowing books from the library when I have uni work to do 'cause I get too distracted.

And just having more free (from going to uni/work) time than I usually had in the past is making me too blase about everything. I went for a job interview last month that I didn't write about and they didn't take me because they knew I'd leave them after I finish uni. So I have very bad timing right now, 'cause I can't work full-time but I can't get a more time-consuming casual job because as soon as they ask when I'm going to finish uni, they change their tune.

My uni friends are also experiencing the same problem.

Lots of people are postponing their job searches by studying more but I'm over studying. Another degree won't help me get a job. I need practical experience now.

No comments: