Saturday, October 09, 2004

Guys Of The Year

Guys Of The Year

I decided to go down memory lane and read Ben's emails 'cause April and I were reflecting on all the guys we talked about since we formed our 'club' last year. Can't believe it happened so long ago. Although, it does feel like a while back.

I wonder why Ben stopped emailing... Maybe I shouldn't have asked him how old he was. My stupid ageist ways! I was so sure we would've met up. Maybe he found a girlfriend when he went overseas or something.

Oh who cares, anyway. He was too young.

And then there was Daniel. And Bus Guy. April is sick of me talking about BG (considering it's been about 5 months ago). I only talked to him for an hour and he made the biggest impression out of all the guys I know.

But I guess the oddest thing is that April doesn't know about the most significant guy in my life for the last year. By the rate I'm going, I doubt anyone will ever know about Max.

Max doesn't even deserve such specialness but that's the way things are.

No comments: