Friday, October 08, 2004

Cool Old Ladies

Cool Old Ladies

The weather is sunny and my cold is almost gone so I feel great.

April and I were chatting last night and after repeating the same conversations we had in the past, we came to a realisation that we talked about every topic under the sun (and shade too), except one:

The weather.

April mentioned the rapid changes from cold to warm and so we were done with that one too.

I pointed out how it's almost like we are two old ladies who've been friends for all their lives and tell each other the same stories over and over again 'cause there's nothing else to talk about.

April: every day we'll tell the same stories
me: maybe we'll have bad memory and won't mind
April: we'll just sit quietly on the porch drinking tea/lemonade/coke whatever
me: do old ladies drink coke?
April: maybe without the gas?
me: I think we should be cool old ladies and drink coke with gas
April: we'll be rebels

No comments: