Monday, October 11, 2004

Australian Politics

Australian Politics

I really didn't want to talk about politics because people just get frustrated but I have to say that I'm so sick of people being completely ignorant.

I'm not saying I'm an expert but I get really irritated when people say stupid things about some single politician as if that politician is the only one responsible for every single decision. Don't people know that things are decided by more than one person.

And I'm tired of people saying how horrible our government is. Go and try living in another country and see how you like it. I know so many people who only dream of living here but can't.

Lots of Australians are just spoilt and take it for granted how lucky we are to live in Australia.

Argh... I'm not going to say anymore.

No comments: