Friday, October 29, 2004

Pretty Much Over

Pretty Much Over

Ok, I've convinced myself that nothing will come out of Andrew and I.

My Mum saw the girl (that knows him) and she said that he didn't say anything about me or he didn't talk to her or something. (But she did know he was meeting me on Sunday.) I find that hard to believe. He probably said something about not liking me and the girl didn't want to say to hurt my feelings.

Now, must make my head come down from the clouds, back to a place called Earth. Things will be back to normal in no time. Sure I'll be upset for a while but I'll deal with it the way I've been dealing with being single for all of my life. It's going to be painful but I have no other choice.

Will concentrate on my friends again and my trip to America.

No comments: