Friday, October 15, 2004

Probing Naturopathy and Partners

Probing Naturopathy and Partners

I went to a naturopath today, being 'rejected' by the doctors. The woman (who looked about 30 and therefore made me a bit worried that she wouldn't know what she's doing since she wouldn't have had enough experience) asked me so many different questions, I was stuck for words. What kind of temper did I have? Did I have good grades? What was my energy level? Was I sensitive? To what? What was my stress level? What kind of personality did I have? Which emotions did I experience the strongest? etc. etc.

I got prescribed lots of homeopathic remedies which cost a lot of money and will hopefully work. If they don't, I'm stuffed - being itchy and red all the time isn't fun.

After I got home, my brother informed me that I had to take my grandpa to the hospital. While he was getting tests done, a girl who worked there started chatting to me and the first thing she mentioned was her boyfriend. Argh, I'm sick of people's boyfriends. Every time someone mentions theirs, it just highlights the fact that I don't have one. (Maybe I should call up Max so I can hang out with him and pretend that he's my boyfriend. Very pathetic, I know.) Then we had to wait for the results so my grandpa and I went for a walk. It's nice to share some quality time with my grandpa because I won't be able to have that forever.

Even though my grandparents (on my Dad's side) aren't young, they have very modern minds and it's easy to talk to them. I'm lucky to have them.

April and I are going to a ballroom dancing class tonight. I already decided what it's going to be like - lots of old couples and I'll have to do the guy's part or feel guilty if April does the guy's part. I wonder if Max likes dancing... maybe he could do the guy's part so I can enjoy the class.

Ok, I'm messaging him next Monday so we can talk on the phone.

Or if we get to rotate partners, the guys will probably all be sleazy middle-aged ones. Ew, I'd rather dance with April.

No comments: