Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Another First Day

I am absolutely loving that fact that I got home at around 5pm and will still earn extra (since I did over 7 hours).

All day I was doing desktop publishing. It wasn't as creative as designing magazines but it allowed me to rearrange their basic elements to create cover pages for different brochures. Wasn't that exciting but wasn't boring either. The people seem nice. Didn't notice anyone my age.

It was a little weird to drive there and back though 'cause I'm so used to public transport (to work). I saved so much time!

The only bad thing is that I won't be doing much exercise if I drive every day. No more walking to the station and to work. That was my hour of exercise per day. (And I speed walk, for your information.) Really should look into dance classes again. I need some physical activity. I would walk during lunch time but there's nowhere really to go. Walking along a busy road isn't that motivating.

I think there might be a miniscule chance of a permanent position but don't want to get my hopes up.

No comments: