Sunday, March 05, 2006

The New Curse

Sophia found a new job. I'm not a competitive person by nature but it makes me feel horrible that everyone who did my course at uni is getting ahead while I'm stuck in my unemployment hole.

I decided to take several people's advice and send some cold letters to perspective employers. Today when I perfected my letter, one suitable company's email kept rejecting my email. It's frustrating enough to find companies to apply to but to have their email addresses not working really pushes me to my limit.

Maybe this is my new curse, after my dancing one two years ago. I'd like to denounce all responsibility for not finding work. Right now it seems like it's beyond all my control. I'd like to pretend that fate is directing my life into some wonderful path and my inability to find work will lead me into something I would be very happy with.

Yeah, right.

I wonder if anything lasts forever... Surely my unemployment can't last a lifetime.

Please please please!

No comments: