Friday, March 17, 2006

The Classic Side of my Boyfriend

I got the interview for the Public Relations Assistant position. I so hope I get it because if I change to teaching, it would be good to have an educational institution on my resume. From what the agent told me, it sounds like the interview is almost like for a permanent position because the process will be long and serious. I never had to go to an interview for a temp job if it was through an agency. For this one I have to bring my portfolio and talk to two people. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to it.

On another completely different note, David likes opera. I was a little shocked to hear that. Who would've thought that a guy who can listen to rock, metal, r&b, latin and retro, also likes classical music? I wonder if there is even one genre of music he doesn't like. Even though I laughed, deep down I was really impressed and proud to have such an intelligent and deep boyfriend.

Before talking to David, I went with my Mum shopping to get some souvenirs for her to take to POB in a month. I'm not surprised where some of my indecisiveness comes from. We were in one tiny story for 40 minutes! I mean, it's so much easier to get things for other people, there's no need to be so picky. My Mum didn't agree. Fortunately we managed to buy what we came for so it was not a lost night.

No comments: