Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Colouring In

Lately, on my long travel journeys to my temp job and interviews, I've been thinking that people can be viewed as colours. Like some can be associated with dull desaturated colours and others are so bright, you will notice them anywhere. And by bright, I don't mean they have to necessarily be loud and boisterous, just that they have to have personalities interesting enough to be worthy of being main characters in films/books. I know very few bright coloured people. One of the first who comes to mind is Nadine. You can make a book or a movie out of her life. She has so many layers that psychologists could have a field day analysing her.

Some bloggers who can inspire fictional characters don't necessarily have the best blogs but they still seem like really interesting deep people. While others (whose blogs can be entertaining) are quite one-dimensional.

That girl I saw on the train today was definitely a bright yellow because I still remember her and I don't even know her. Her life seemed really colourful too which actually started to inspire me to write more episodes for April's and my show (that has been long forgotten).

Still not sure what colour David is. For now I see him as a deep morone with splotches of purple.

No comments: