Sunday, October 30, 2005

Just Happy

Just Happy

And even if my house falls down,
I wouldn't have a clue
Because you're near me

- "Thank You", Dido

David has such a way with words that his grammar/spelling errors seem completely irrelevant. He sent me such a touching SMS from the concert (to which he went with his sister), I couldn't take my eyes off my mobile phone. (Sounds kinda sad now that I write it like that, but anyway.)

I feel really loved right now. I know I'm going to go insane (more so than usual) from not seeing him until he finishes his exams (in 2 weeks).

Hmm, how odd - POBian radio is playing Spanish songs.

It's so grey and gloomy outside right now. I used to love this weather when it matched my mood. But now I love it because it doesn't spoil how happy and sunny I feel inside, knowing that I have David and he's as crazy about me as I am about him.

Plus I can't wait till Monday to go to work!

Can life get any better?

No comments: