Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Interview for the Perfect Job

I just organised myself an interview for a perfect position. Of course it only happened because I called. I'm now completely certain that it's an impossibility to get interviews just by emailing resumes. I had to have phone interviews with two people before the director of the company agreed to see me. He sounded really nice. I know I'm going to be nervous because I want this job so much and will definitely care if I don't get it. I won't even care if the money isn't too good because I know it will give me solid experience to progress and move upwards. I haven't had an interview for a really good job in a really long time.

Although this job has nothing to do with the entertainment industry it has all the aspects of what I want to be doing - designing, organising, communicating. Did I mention the location is perfect? I'm so anxious and can't wait till Thursday. Must remember David's advice and go into the interview as if I'm perfect for the job. Which I am. Almost. (The director asked me if writing press releases scared me and I was like, "Not at all!" when inside it totally freaked me out. I've never written anything for the press in my life, but I guess it won't be too late to learn.)

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want this job!

No comments: