Thursday, October 20, 2005

Day Ache

So I didn't get that job. They didn't even call to tell me. Even though I prepared myself for rejection, I still can't help but feel disappointed. It feels like I'll never break into my career. Keep reminding myself to focus on the good things that I have, i.e. David. It's funny, finding a job in my field seems more impossible than finding a boyfriend now. I wish I could have everything - a boyfriend and a fulfilling job. But obviously life doesn't work that way. For me, anyway.

When I got home from work today, I found a few job ads with phone numbers but it was too late to call them. Tomorrow I have to work too and it's no use calling next week. That's too late.

Didn't eat properly at work so have a headache. I think I will spend the rest of my evening in good old self-pity. Should be fun.

No comments: