Wednesday, October 19, 2005

How To Say "I Love You"

I had it all planned. I rehearsed (in my head) how I was going to say that I loved him for a couple of days now. I was planning on going through my preplanned conversation on the weekend. However, today he came over to my house so there was a really good opportunity. The first time I thought, "Here's my perfect chance, say it!" I just couldn't do it. The second time, I started my rehearsed breaking into the topic but then when it came to actually saying the 'love' word, I couldn't do it. I think he was expecting me to say it because of the leading on to it but something inside me just wouldn't budge. Then I tried to get him to say it so it'd be easier but he wouldn't. So I settled on saying, "If I had to choose between chocolate and you for the rest of my life, I'd pick you".

No comments: