Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Creative and the Restless

I applied to two job ads so am feeling more productive than usual. They're both casual jobs so I'd still be able to do film stuff. One's a casual graphic designer and the other is media reporting (i.e. summarising news articles). I think I might actually enjoy doing them. Still have to call the recruitment agents to ask for temp work. Don't know why I'm putting it off.

Talked to Lilly last night and she said that she felt lost career-wise. It's interesting how so many people from my course don't actually want to do graphic/web design. It's a bit of a paradox that design is for creative people but creative people don't usually like sitting in front of the computer the whole day. I'm yet to find someone creative who has a long attention span.

No comments: