Thursday, June 02, 2005

Restless

April: when did Claudia call about Friday?
me: on Tuesday. You were probably watching OC
April: hehe, I wasn't! I taped it :P
me: I watched most of it, until she called
April: lol!!!!!!!
me: why are you laughing?
April: u r so sad, watching it cos of your bf :P
me: I'm not watching it 'cause of him!!!
April: yeah, right
me: ok, maybe he's a tiny reason

I feel so restless now 'cause all I want to do is see my favourite Bus Guy. Too much free time makes me think too much which isn't a good thing since I rationalise that he decided it won't work and it's over. From yesterday's conversation I got the feeling that he doesn't feel like I'm into this as much as he, even though I'm probably more about excited about it than him. I just don't say it 'cause I don't want to sound too clingy. I wish I could just transfer my feelings to him so he can know how much I like him.

Anyway, I'm starting to realise that I'm behaving in a very annoying way. Must stop.

No comments: