Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Distraction Game

Ok, so the only quick way I can think of distracting myself is spamming my blog.

Let's play a little game. Here are some lyrics, and you can guess which songs they're from. (No google cheating!)

1.
Thought love was
More or less a given thing
The more I gave the less
I got, oh yeah
What's the use in trying
All you get is pain
When I wanted sunshine
I got rain

2.
I get such a thrill
When you look in my eyes
My heart skips a beat, girl
I feel so alive
Please tell me baby
If all this is true
'Cause deep down inside
All I wanted was you.

3.
Monday morning came too soon,
I think about you now,
Layin' in my room,
Hearing everything you said,
I play it back,
A hundred times in my heart,
Then I slip into a dream,
The feelin' inside,
Is ten storeys high.

4.
I've found a way to make you
I've found a way
A way to make you smile.

5.
Well it's been building up inside of me
For oh I don't know how long
I don't know why
But I keep thinking
Something's bound to go wrong.

Now, for the hardest question: can anyone spot a common theme?

No comments: