Monday, June 13, 2005

One Thing on My Mind

I wish I had something amusing to write but the only thing that's on my mind is the obvious.

Every time I see his photo on my shelf, I can't help but stop and look at it for a few seconds. I wish I could take him out of it so he could be standing in my room, next to me. I've never had photos in my room, they are all in photo albums in cupboards, but I just couldn't slot him along with the rest. I want to see him all the time.

The next 2 weeks, I won't be seeing him much because he needs to study.

"I'm so sorry I won't see you much."

"Don't be sorry, I want you to study."

"That's why I like you. You understand that. My friends get upset if I don't go out with them when I have to study"

"Of course I understand. I want you to do well, you know."

I don't know whether I just like being in a relationship and therefore exaggerate any good feeling or if I really like David so much I miss him even if I don't see him for a day. I don't think I've had any thought that was not accompanied by thoughts of him for the last two weeks. I have no idea if I'm behaving like this because he's my first boyfriend or because it's normal to be totally enfatuated with someone at the beginning of a relationship.

No comments: