Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Real Relationship

David told Miguel, his sister, his Mum and friends back in South America.

I've told April and Andy.

He said that just because he's told quite a few people about us, didn't mean that I had to, and that I should do it when I'm ready.

My major problem with publicising this (among people I know) was that I wasn't sure how long this was going to last and didn't want to tell people we were together, only to break up soon afterwards. But knowing that he's confident enough to tell so many people makes me want to tell my other friends and family too. Although the fact that he had doubts about our relationship working (when it has only started) still makes me nervous.

I'm at the stage where I'm just happy to hang out with him, without thinking of any 'real' relationship issues. I guess he's more serious about that stuff 'cause he's more experienced. Just being with him makes me happy. That's all I need.

No comments: