Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Different Now

Had a bit of a weird conversation with David tonight. He asked me if I wanted to come with his friends to dinner on Friday. I told him that I might have to be at the shoot which finishes late but I would be able to meet him afterwards. Then he said that he didn't want to go without me. I told him I didn't want to stop him from seeing his friends but he kept saying that he wasn't going to go if I wasn't. I asked him how he used to meet up with them before and he said it was different now. Still not sure how. He, then, told me how he was actually the one who organised it. That made me annoyed that he didn't make sure if it was ok with me first. He said that he thought that I would be free since we planned to meet on Friday anyway. I told him I didn't know if I could make it. He said if I couldn't, he'd just meet me later.

While we were talking, the Director called me to thank me for helping him out so I asked him if he needed me for all of the shoot and he said that whenever I could come would be great but I didn't have to. So I told David that I'll be able to go to dinner. I hope he realises now he should ask me first if he wants me to come somewhere. I don't want to end up fitting my life around his just because I like him so much.

No comments: