Friday, June 10, 2005

Relationship Bites 3

David: this is going to sound like from a movie but I've never felt like this before
me: you can't feel the same about everyone, it's normal to feel differently about every person
David: but with you, it feels more real. I know I can rely on you.

David: I like every bit of you
me: which bit is your favourite? This is a test question
David (searching my eyes for hints): something about intellect?
me: I was thinking of 'brain' or something but it's the same thing

(This was more of a test not on his personality but on how well he knows me and whether he knows what I want to hear. He obviously does.)

David: I'm always the one entertaining everyone
me: you're my entertainer
David: that's all I am to you!
me: yep, you're there to entertain me and that's it
David: I'm not talking to you anymore
me: you didn't even say I was entertaining, I'm offended
David: you're a lot more to me than just entertainment

me: what are we doing on Sunday?
David: I don't care, as long as it's with you

David: you know what they say about long distance relationships?
me: what?
David: long distance relationships make four people happy

me: most things you can work for but others just happen. Like I had to work to get my degree but I didn't have to do anything to be with you
David: that's because I had to do all the work

David: I didn't think you'd reply to my first email. You didn't even know me. And I was so surprised when you called me!
me: sometimes you just have to take a chance

No comments: