Saturday, June 04, 2005

Relationship Bites

me: do you think we're going too fast?
David: uhm... yeah... I don't want to use you, you know
me: that's nice to know. Maybe I'm the one who's going to use you.
David: that's fine with me. You can use me as much as you want.

David: you know...
me: what?
[silence]
David: nah... it's ok
me: what were you going to say?
David: you probably won't believe me
me: probably, but say it anyway
David: you know, I've never felt like this before about anyone else... why are you laughing?
me: nah, that's a good thing.
David: yeah, I don't know. There's just something about you. Don't know what...

David: this is going to be a big thing for us
me: but you knew I didn't believe in God
David: I know, I can just tell that it's going to be a big problem for you.
me: isn't it a problem for you?
David: no.
me: it doesn't really matter for now anyway
David: what do you mean 'for now'?
me: well, we're just going out so it's not going to affect us, although I guess that's one topic we wouldn't be able to discuss
David: it's going to be taboo, is it?
me: yeah, don't talk about religion or politics
David: but we already talked about politics
me: yeah, and we disagreed on that too. We should talk about something like... music, 'cause we definitely agree on that
David: ok

No comments: