Monday, June 27, 2005

It's the Thought...

It's David's and my 1 month anniversary today. I know it doesn't sound like much but it's special. He sent me the most thoughtful and romantic poem today. I got it on the train going back from the production meeting for the next film. I was sitting there smiling from ear to ear, like some idiot. I kept reading it over and over so now I have it memorised.

Last night he told me that quote that goes something like "Love like you'll never get hurt. Sing like no one's listening..." and I finished it for him with "Dance like no one's watching". I told him that I knew pretty much all the ones floating on the net since there was always someone who would forward stuff like that to me. He said he'll have to find one I've never heard of. So I was totally surprised that he made one up, just for me! And it wasn't some generic "Roses are red, violets are blue..." type but one that related specifically to me (and my love for chocolate).

I was totally lost for words and could not think of 2 lines that rhymed to send to him. How did I get such a romantic guy? Do most guys do things like that?

It made me not want to meet any other guy 'cause I just want this one.

No comments: