Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Mix-up

Saw David online and he said, "I need to talk to you. Can I call you now?" which got me very worried. Did he decide that we weren't really going to work and had to tell me immediately? He called and I quickly said, "What's wrong?" and he was like, "Nothing, just wanted to talk to you". He, then told me that he mixed up the dates and the rugby thing that I said I'd come with him to see wasn't tomorrow, but next week.

So I won't see him tomorrow. Will have to wait till Thursday. Damn, was so looking forward to tomorrow night. And no, I'm not a Rugby fan. I'm just a David fan.

After we hung up, something occurred to me. Next Wednesday, the film shoot starts so I won't be able to go. And he agreed to be an extra. How bad would it look if he doesn't show up, especially after I told the Director my boyfriend agreed to be one. If David decides to come with me, he's going to be disappointed. If he doesn't, I'm going to be disappointed, not to mention quite embarrassed.

No comments: