Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The 'Missing' Syndrome

At yesterday's dance class was the first time when I had a proper chat with the other students. It was nice to talk to some new people. I've seen them for weeks now but never had the chance to even find out their names. The 27 year old woman said her sister met her boyfriend at a salsa class (in America).

Even though Andy was sitting on the other side of me, he didn't pay attention. When the woman asked how old he was and I said 18, she gave me a 'look' so I quickly had to tell her he was my brother. This is one of the reasons I never want to go out with a guy younger than me.

Last night, I decided to message David because I was missing him and didn't want to call in case he was busy studying or asleep. Pretty much as soon as I sent it, he called me.

me: I didn't want to call 'cause I didn't want to distract you from your studying
David: why not?
me: because you should concentrate
David: but I want to be distracted by you.

We ended up talking for way longer than we should've. I went to sleep a very happy girl. When I woke up, I started to miss him again. I think I have some sort of 'missing syndrome'. It doesn't even feel psychological but more physical, like I need him to be next to me.

Today at the final production meeting, I was told that I won't need to bring any extras. So I won't see David tomorrow. He said he's not going to the game anyway because he needs to study. We were supposed to meet up Friday night but the film shoot on that day only wraps up after 8pm. Not like I care, I'd meet him at 9/10. We'll probably end up hanging out till early hours in the morning so meeting an hour or so later than planned shouldn't make much of a difference. Just wish that it didn't get so cold at night.

Actually I don't really wish for anything more because I got the wish that I've wanted the most so others seem insignificant. I wonder when (if ever) I start to take him for granted. Not anytime soon, that's for sure.

No comments: