Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A Turnaround

I think I might cry.

David: do you think this is going to work?

My heart just fell when he said that. We were laughing and talking about nothing when he all of a sudden said that. I asked him if he thought it would. He said he really wanted to but we'd have to actually act as a couple which he didn't feel we've been doing. He wants us to be able to talk openly about anything.

David: If you have any problem, I want you to be able to talk to me because I'll always be there for you. If we're going to be a couple, we should be best friends. I'm not perfect so if you feel like I'm doing something wrong or pushing you to do something you don't want to, you have to tell me. We should be able to talk about any issue
me: do you have any issues you want to talk about?
David: well, other than being more open with each other, I'd like to see you more than once a week.

I think I might cry. From happiness.

No comments: