Thursday, June 30, 2005

Reconnecting With Nadine

I was chatting to Nadine online and as usual we were running out of things to say because we were chatting about the boring things. That is, until she asked me what I was doing tomorrow and so I said I was seeing David. She asked who that was and I said my boyfriend. Then, the conversation got much better. We talked about romance and how neither one of us is into the typical stuff.

Nadine (about her boyfriend): his Mum told me he didn't have one single romantic bone in his body and I was like "Thank God!"

I'm getting used to David's acts of sweetness, though. It's not making me as uncomfortable as I expected.

Anyway, I guess it's great that Nadine and I are finally able to relate to each other about the only thing we've ever had in common - our interest in guys.

No comments: