Sunday, June 05, 2005

Relationship Bites 2

me: doesn't this feel so surreal?
David: no, it feels very real to me

me: I don't like coffee
David: really?
me: I prefer tea
David: me too! I always pick tea over coffee
me: do you drink it with milk?
David: no, it doesn't taste like tea with milk
me: I know! You can't taste the tea then.
David: wow, another thing in common!
me: and such a major one too!
David: I like it when we find things in common

David: I like you
me: that's nice to know. I like you too
David: man, we're so different
me: is that why you like me?
David: yeah, you're very different, and I really like that.

me: I remember the date we met because it was my Mum's birthday
David: I remember the date I asked you to be my girlfriend
me: really?!
David: it was the 27th
me: no, 28th. I checked
David: no, it was the 27th
me: Friday was the 28th
David: no, 27th
me: oh my God! It was! I really didn't think you'd remember something like that
David: I remember because it was a special day

I always come home with snippets of our conversations playing over and over in my head.

No comments: