Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Can't Resist A Westie Party

Even though I knew Amelia was working on Saturday night, as always, I messaged her to see if by some miracle she wasn't this weekend and could come to David's party with me.

This is what she said:
how could i say no to a westie* party? actually i am working. but what time does it start? i can get there before 9:30

So Amelia will be coming, even if it's a couple of hours later than me. I messaged her the address and she replied:
yeah ok sure! is that a house? there is only one hotel on [name] street i've seen...

me: Haha. It's his house! This isnt going to be as dodgy as u expect, although i can't promise anything :P
her: the dodgier the better! i'm going there now, how mysterious

I can always trust Amelia to be up for a party.

She offered me to stay over at her house if it finishes late which I'm considering because I'm still not sure how I'm going to drive there. And even if I drive and it only finishes at 3am, I might be too tired to drive back. If I stay over at Amelia's house, my parents' suspicions are going to rise even more. My parents used to get suspicious before and I used to like that they thought I was up to more than I let on when really I wasn't, but now that I am I don't really want them to get too interested in my life. Just glad I'm 21 now and not 14 so don't really owe them any explanations.

Now, not only do I get to see David, I get to catch up with Amelia. I don't even know what I'm more excited about. Ok ok, David wins, but only by a tiny bit. Wonder what Amelia will think of him...

* the people from the Western suburbs are referred to as Westies sometimes. The Western suburbs have a bit of a reputation for not not being the safest places and for the shady characters that live there.

No comments: