Monday, May 16, 2005

No More Anxious Waiting

David is so considerate in not making me wait for his call. He called before I started getting anxious. I like him just for that.

He invited me to his house next weekend because he's having a 'gathering'. Later, after the phone call, I realised that it's his birthday party so I messaged him to make sure. He said it was. I have to get him a present now which should be easy since he mentioned what he wanted. I hope he appreciates my attention to what he says.

He said to invite my friends but April has another birthday party to go to and I doubt Claudia and Mike would want to go. I guess I'll have to go by myself. I hope he doesn't think that's too loserish.

Wish he would just invite me somewhere by myself without any of our friends. I just want to talk to him alone. Oh well, at least I'll get to see the inside of where he lives (since I already saw the outside). I wonder if his family is going to be there...

Can't wait!

No comments: