Friday, May 13, 2005

Relief Is Here

He called :)

Anxiety has disappeared and relief has settled in.

He said he wasn't sure if he could come tomorrow but he'll let me know tomorrow. Like I care if he can, I'm just happy he called.

I wasn't going to tell him that my job ended but somehow it came out. He told me he failed one of his exams. It also just came out because I could tell he wasn't planning on telling me. So I wasn't too embarrassed about my unemployment.

Some of the things he was saying emphasised what I don't like about him but I chose to ignore them for now. Even with all his bad points, he still beats all the other guys I have ever met. So that's gotta count for something.

And he said "It was nice talking to you, Sky" twice. I love when guys say my name. Ok, I'm making a big deal out of little things again. Too bad my phone's battery went flat so when I called him back, I couldn't talk long (too expensive) so had to go.

Wonder if he'll end up coming tomorrow. I guess it won't make too much of a difference. A part of me doesn't want him to come because I don't want Claudia to know about him (or Christine who will undoubtedly find out from Claudia). But I do want to see him. I'll be happy either way because I know I'll see him eventually.

During our conversation he mentioned going out with different girls. I wonder if I'm just one of those girls he meets up with. It doesn't really bother me 'cause we are not going out or anything, but deep inside I want him to think that I'm more special than the others. I guess everyone wants to be seen as more special than others. Not just in the romantic sense, but with friends, with family, at work etc.

If he does come, I'm really interested in what April will think of him. If his friend comes, I guess we won't be able to hang out by ourselves afterwards. Oh well. I'm just happy that he called and I can stop going insane for a while.

No comments: