Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Keep Track

I'm pretty obsessive when it comes to my blog's statistics. I always check who's reading my blog. So I get very nervous when I see someone going through all my archives. Are they doing it because they just find my blog so interesting and want to read the whole thing or because they know me in real life and want to make sure it's really me or find out all about my personal life?

Another thing I check regularly are job ads. Today I found one I could apply for but realised that if I get it, I wouldn't be able to finish helping with the film. I was staring at the ad for like 10 minutes, trying to think if I should apply for it. And it's not just one of those you send your resume to. This one had a phone number. And one thing I learnt from my previous job searches was that calling the company directly increases your chances a LOT. My last job was a perfect example. I emailed my resume and called them. My resume received a rejection although I actually got the job from the interview that I got from my call. It's like they automatically send rejections to all the emails.

For now, I decided not to apply. Maybe I will closer to the end of filming. Am I making a big mistake?

No comments: