Thursday, May 19, 2005

Too Eager

Oh.My.God. What did I just get myself into?!

I've just received the script and it's more like a sex story, than a love story. About a triangle between 3 gay men.

This isn't exactly what I expected a film student to be making. And even though the script is less than 10 pages, it makes sure to include some graphic parts.

How would I even be able to put something like that on my resume for future films? I'd be lying if I said I was comfortable with being a part of that. I would be totally fine if a couple of scenes weren't so 'detailed'. I think it's a bit too heavy for a short film. Must remember that I'm not going to be the only one there at the production. There'll be many more people so it wouldn't be so bad. Right?

Next time, remind me to ask for the script first and not be so eager.

No comments: