Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Tired

Feel weird talking to April about BG3 already. I called her tonight 'cause she messaged me in the morning to let her know what's happening on the weekend. When I called and told her, she got really abrupt and said she had to go and study. I felt a bit offended when she cut me off like that. I'm sure that it was just that she had lots of uni work and was distracted by that. But somehow it felt like she didn't want to listen anymore. I'm probably just being too sensitive. Got too used to having her always there to listen. The only person I could tell all the details to without being embarrassed. So it felt odd when she didn't want to anymore.

Called David afterwards 'cause had to ask him if he could pick me up from another place but when I called, it turned out he was asleep 'cause he wanted to wake up at 2:30am tomorrow to study. Who does that?! Everyone else I know usually stays up till 2:30am and then goes to sleep.

I'm so tired, I should go to sleep.

No comments: