Monday, May 30, 2005

My Favourite Mess

After I've seen all the tapes of the auditions, I had an interesting conversation with the Director.

Director: so which one did you like?
me: I still like the first one
Director: really?! You like him? Didn't you think [name] was so sexy?
me: actually I thought the first one was really cute
[think young George Clooney]
Director: but he looked so straight
me: maybe that's why I liked him the most
Director: I already said no to him!
me: oh no!
Director: do you really like him that much? He doesn't make a very credible gay guy.
me: well, he does look a little pretty
Director: I guess he does... I'll call him back and tell him to come to the second audition.

After I got over my initial shock about doing an adult rated movie about gay guys, I decided that might as well pick some hot ones to make it more interesting.

Speaking of hot guys, David messaged me last night even though I said I was going to call him. Guess he couldn't wait. I called him up and we had a wonderful conversation. Turns out he sponsors a child. What a strange thing for a young guy to do. He also kept going on and on about his relatives and who was who 'cause he has quite a complicated family, but then he suddenly stopped and said, "I'm sorry I'm talking about myself too much. Tell me about your family". He's so not self-centered, it melts my heart.

He thinks I'm complicated. I wonder if that's a good thing...

When I asked him if he actually wanted to go out with Nadine and her friends on Friday and he said, "Of course I'll go with you. You're my girlfriend". It puts a smile on my face knowing that I'm someone's girlfriend.

On Friday he said to me, "I'm going to mess up your life." Can't wait. I said, "Am I going to mess up your life?" and he replied, "Oh yes!" If being with him messes up my life, I love this mess.

No comments: