Saturday, May 07, 2005

Thoughts on a Cold Morning

More from POBian radio:
"Too bad we had a fight because I was going to spend the weekend with you."

I don't know why lines like that really stand out to me but they do. They seem so genuine and full of heart, yet so practical.

I'm meeting BG3 tonight and his friends. I feel better knowing that we're going to be doing something I really enjoy. I'll be more relaxed. Hope his friends are not too intimidating. Must find something to wear. Something that looks like it's the first thing I picked out of my wardrobe but looks great. I love these sorts of problems.

Very soon I will have a different problem (the bad kind) - searching for another job. Next week will be my last at my job. Really don't know how they're going to cope without me because they already don't have enough time to do everything, even with me there. On Friday I came to work and my manager got me to do his presentation posters for him while he was getting ready to leave. When would he have done it if I wasn't there? Especially considering he was at work the whole previous night preparing his presentation.

Don't know how I'm going to find a better job. This one was quite fun and had a lot of variety, even though the facilities were really bad and since 90% of people smoked, the office always smelt of the disgusting fumes.

Can't wait till the dancing class. It was so cool to start level 2 last week. I saw the beginner's class 'cause Andy and I came a bit early and that class had twice as many people as our very first class. And there were only about 10% of girls without partners. Lucky. Although my class had twice as many guys as girls which was really great. Even the instructors were suprised.

It's funny how last year, I thought I was under some curse that would not let me go to any dance class and now I'm going regularly and even finished the first level. And it's the best mood booster. Even though I get tired right after work and don't feel like going anywhere, when I get there my energy just bursts. I end up wishing it was longer.

No comments: