Thursday, May 19, 2005

Nosey

I found out that a few of my brother's friends have public blogs. Andy gave me the URLs and I happily went through them to see if there was anything juicy. After the initial novelty of being able to see inside my brother's friends' worlds, I got bored.

I expected to get addicted to knowing what was happening in their lives, but somehow that didn't happen. Their lives revolve around boring students issues - where they went, what they did, who they saw. And most of them write in that annoying way that doesn't include any punctuation and all the words are shortened the way you would when sending an SMS. Just gets frustrating to read.

Wish I had something more exciting to write about but I don't.

Can't wait to see David this weekend. Hopefully there can be some progression. Or at least I get to have a good satisfying conversation with him. Not exactly sure how that's going to happen if his friends are going to be there. Just hope there won't be some girl who wants to be more than friends with him or who he wants to be more than friends with. Unless it's me, of course ;)

Need to stop thinking about him so much. Although I think I've been doing quite well this week, probably 'cause I know I'm definitely going to see him. And I didn't really need anything to make my days go faster since I haven't been at work.

Went to visit my grandparents today because I've been neglecting them lately. Got told off by their neighbour for parking the car inside the residents' area. I specifically remember my Dad telling me that I could park there. The neighbour was just being annoying. Got on her good side by telling her I won't park there anymore if there was parking in the street. Yeah, right. Just didn't want to argue with her. She wouldn't shut up and her views were so racist, I had to force a smile on my face. She kept saying that we shared the same God (because she's from somewhere around POB). Couldn't wait to get out of there.

Miss David. Oh oops, I've already said that.

No comments: