Friday, May 20, 2005

My Future Favourite Mistake

Sunsets remind me of David. And no, not everything reminds me of him. Really.

Maybe it's because the first time we hung out, I specifically remember talking about sunsets and how he likes them. I know, who doesn't? But still.

Then, that week when I couldn't stop thinking about him, everytime I was waiting for my train after work, it was at the time of a sunset and it just kept reminding me of him.

I want to be able to look into his laughing dark eyes and his face which reminds me of chocolate. I'm a chocaholic.

He'll probably turn out to be someone I'd never want to think about and will later read what I just wrote and feel sick. Although if he will turn out to be my mistake, he will be my favourite one.

I know this entry is so corny, I'm almost making myself squirm. And yet again I'm romanticising any tiny thing, but I just feel like it. So there.

No comments: