Thursday, May 26, 2005

Drama

Showed the Director the storyboard that I've drawn and he loved it! Also, had a serious large production meeting where everyone talked about the practical issues of making the film happen with the limited resources. It was very hard to keep a smile off my face. When it ended the Director asked me if I thought it was scary. Sure there were a lot of industry experts but I loved every second of it.

I'm seriously considering volunteering for another production, which actually has an interesting story.

Last night, I talked with April for hours. I really don't know how we can talk for so long. She was saying how Claudia is thinking of organising a clubbing night. This is quite surprising, considering she's not really into clubbing. I wonder if it's an excuse to show Christine who David is. I'm absolutely loving the drama I'm causing between my friends. April is my spy and tells me what the others are saying about me and David. He's so imprinted in my mind, I even had a dream with him in it. It was a very nice dream, if anyone's wondering.

Can't wait to see him tomorrow!

No comments: