Sunday, May 22, 2005

Judgement

Did I mention that my Mum knows about David? Well, sorta.

After some morning grilling yesterday I told her bits about him. Where he's from, what he did, where he lives and with who. She doesn't know his name. She thought the reason I wasn't telling her was because I didn't want to worry her about something that was bad. I told her that's absolutely not the reason. Never expected her to think that way. I told her that he and his friends are totally fine and that she could trust my judgement. She said, "I know I can trust your judgement" insinuating that she couldn't trust my brother's. After the 'date' incident last year, I don't even trust my own judgement.

Maybe David is some horrible guy and I don't even know it. The thing I don't get is that I can write a list of things I don't like about him, yet I just want to hang out with him and can't get him off my mind. I don't even know what I'm so attracted to about him. I guess if I think about it, I'd be able to answer that, but it's still weird that with other guys, their bad points just erase all the good ones but with him, the good ones make me forget the bad ones.

Talked to April today. She said that Claudia asked her if David and I were going out. April said we were just friends. April, then, asked Claudia if it looked like we were dating and Claudia said that it did. Wonder what people who are dating look like. All we did last week was just talk a lot. Claudia also said the last week felt like a group date. April said she was offended that Claudia thought she'd be on a date with Miguel. I, honestly, have no idea what kind of a girl would go out with that guy but apparently he had girlfriends before. How could he have relationships while April and I never had? It just doesn't make sense.

April said that she's never seen this side of Claudia before. Usually she doesn't enquire so much. I love it though.

Wonder if I ever end up dating him. Probably not. But how I want to...

As I expected, my Mum already started making a big deal about it. She asked me if I was only going to see him on weekends and that I should see him during the week too. I so knew this was going to happen. Oh well, I couldn't be bothered pretending it was nothing and being so obviously mysterious about it.

Tomorrow I have a meeting with the Producer and Director. Kinda getting nervous.

No comments: